Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where can I find debt consolidation for "private" student loans?

I am a young professional that is over my head in private student loan debt and credit card debt. I have found several companies willing to help me with my credit card debt but no luck with the private student loan debt because it is not considered %26quot;secured%26quot; debt. My interest rates on these loans are over 20% making my monthly payments total $700. Because I have credit problems in the past I am considered a %26quot;high risk%26quot; thus unable to get the banks to reduce my interest rate.



Does anyone know of an agency that is willing to help people with %26quot;private%26quot; student loan debt? I am looking for some type of debt consolidation that would reduce my interest rate and lower my monthly payment. Please keep in mind these are private student loans not government loans. Thanks in advance!



Where can I find debt consolidation for %26quot;private%26quot; student loans?car financing





Credit card debt is not secured debt either. I don%26#039;t know what difference it makes.



You are paying for your past bad behavior. You can keep shopping around and see if you can find a lender who%26#039;s willing to let you borrow at less than 20%.



You might have to struggle for a few years on a very tight budget until you get matters under control. Congress expanded the types of student debt that cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. I don%26#039;t know if yours falls into that category, but it is getting very difficult to walk away from student debt.



Where can I find debt consolidation for %26quot;private%26quot; student loans?

loan



Get valuable tips on debt consolidation from http://moneymentor.cashmatter.... . It%26#039;s a very useful website. Report It

|||There we go: http://students-loans-consolidations.com...



Good luck !|||Many people throughout the world are facing financial problems either due to illness, divorce or job loss. To tide over it, many resort to taking loans. While taking loans, they ignore the fact that repayment is also similarly important issue that should be dealt with beforehand. This leads to vicious debts cycle.



If you are thinking your situation is difficult to cope, remember there is a solution for it. You simply have to follow effective steps and focus on your chosen goal. Today there are credit card debt consolidation loans that solve all your problems. Credit card debt consolidation loans will not only bail you out of ............

No comments:

Post a Comment