Thursday, July 16, 2009

Same as bellow. kindly suggest me as soon as possible.?

Dear Sir,



I have needed some suggestion from your side and hope also you give me proper guide.



I am going to purchase a bike for my personal use by finance. So can you please give me proper guide?



1.I am a salaried employee and getting 6500/- per month. Can I able to get a financer for purchase a bike.



2.If yes, then which bank has giving a better interest rate and how much will be the monthly Emi if I will get for 18/24 months.



3.I think, I will purchase TVS Star Citi (Blue Color) and want also purchase Bajaj Platina (Barnis Colour). Is the price (both bike) are same. Or which bike will more suitable for me?



4.I want to purchase a manageable bike, because I am not getting such higher salary in my monthly income.



5.so please let me know which bike will suitable for me.



Please forward me with your positive response thru my mail ID: skdash444@yahoo.com or Sambit.dash@rediffmail.com



I am waiting for your replay.



Thanks %26amp; regards.



Sambit Kumar Dash



Same as bellow. kindly suggest me as soon as possible.?annual credit report





I suggest you do this.



1. Divide the total cost of the bike you intend to purchase by 18-24mo.



2. Save that amount from your monthly salary by putting it into a savings account. It will earn a bit of interest while you are saving.



3. Once you have saved the total amount, purchase the bike.



This way, you will have avoided interest charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment