Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whats The Best Savings Account For a Teen?

I%26#039;ve recently got my birthday money but I thought this year intead of spening it on just stuff I want to put it in a savings account (so I%26#039;ll have more money when I%26#039;m 18) I was just wondering which Bank in England has the highest rate of interest on savings accounts? anyone know?



Whats The Best Savings Account For a Teen?tax credit





www.greendot.com



Whats The Best Savings Account For a Teen? loan



You%26#039;re how old and you wanna save money? I%26#039;m 27 and I don%26#039;t wanna save money!!|||Go to www.moneyfacts.co.uk for details of all savings accounts.|||Barclays ALL THE WAY. Lol My Mum Works Wiith Banks And She Should Know Lol.. Or Nationwide... Theyre Brilliant Too!|||suggest you go and talk to nationwide..........great people......good service.........good you are saving!!|||Building society%26#039;s are usually better than banks they normally have a higher interest rate. Good for you saving that money.|||http://www.fool.co.uk has practically all the information you may ever need on personal finance. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you%26#039;ll get emails once or twice a week with really useful information. I think it%26#039;s great to hear someone as young as you to think about long term stuff like this.|||I had a Smart account at nationwide and it had the highest interest rate going for the whole time I had it, but had to look for another one at 18 :( . Also look at your local building society, or the post office Instant Saver account. I dont find that many banks have very good interest rates, as they advertise 7% or something, but require you to pay in a few hundred pound each month. Make sure you look at the terms and conditions of any account, as there tend to be lots of restrictions if there is a high rate. Good on you for starting to save some money. It really helps when you go to uni or move out from your parents, etc|||lot of options, including post office saving account, check with few banks/building societies to chose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment