Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the worst credit card to have?

I%26#039;m shopping around for a new credit card company. My Visa Citicard that I%26#039;ve had since 97 is garbage. The balance pretty much stays at $0The interest rate is steadlily increasing (now 28%) and they don%26#039;t offer any rewards. I want to survey real people. What cards are people using and what are the rates? Please, only the card name bank and interest and if someome has a really good rate and a decent company and wish to share that will be greatly appreciated.



What is the worst credit card to have?credot siosse





Capital one will screw you any time they get a chance. They have been taken to court over there bad busness practices.



What is the worst credit card to have? loani always told my kids, if you can%26#039;t live on your own money, you suely can%26#039;t live on someone elses.. credit cards are bad news.. soo easy 2 use, soo hard 2 pay back Report It

|||Capital One, sorry don%26#039;t know the rate becuse we pay in full so it%26#039;s a moot point. We get cash back as well.|||Hit up www.bankrate.com. You can research credit cards, rates, and some of their perks. The worst cards to own? I know two bad cards to own were Household Bank and Providian. Both established their business on high rate cards to low credit/no credit people. They weren%26#039;t bad by NAME, per se, but they were cards that had much lower standards than most and charged very high rates. My brother went through bankruptcy way back and Providian was the only card he applied for that would accept him. It was good to re-establish and build up his score, but he couldn%26#039;t get away from that card, and their heavily inflated rates, fast enough.|||Don%26#039;t apply for Discover card because they want you to use it a lot for purchases. This card will give you cash back on all your purchases for one year at least 1%. However, the more you use credit, the harder it is to pay it back. So, I wouldn%26#039;t go for this one.|||take it from me don%26#039;t use credit cards if you can pay for it in cash, we all have to remember they are in the business of making money there is no %26quot;GOOD%26quot; credit card,,or get a debit card from your bank that doesn%26#039;t charge you to use it. keep your credit accounts open though, the reason is the more credit you have available and not used the more you can ask for lower interest rates and if your looking for a home loan or car loan you will get the best rate because this brings up your FICO score. but never use cards unless you know you%26#039;ll be paying off the balance at the end of the month. but they all suck.|||Discover is one of the worst credit cards to have. It%26#039;s rarely accepted everywhere and interest rates are high (20% and up).|||I have a capital one. My interest rate is at 12%. No annual fees or anything with it. I think thats the best one I have. Dont get Discover or American Express, they rarely get accepted anywhere. I always go for a mastercard or a visa. Hope that helps.|||I am with Discover and Chase. They are both very good companies and I would never go with anyone else. http://www.creditcards.com , http://www.chase.com/creditcards , http://www.discovercard.com . As I said, they are excellent companies to be with, I would never go with anybody else. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment