Tuesday, July 14, 2009

International calling numbers safe?

So many numbers are available on the internet after dialing which from your landline or mobile you get to call abroad for very cheap rates. I have a bank account in my country that I can operate on the phone, so I am wondering if it is safe to do that while calling through one of these cheap numbers.



International calling numbers safe?loan





what do you mean with this %26quot;I have a bank account in my country that I can operate on the phone, so I am wondering if it is safe to do that while calling through one of these cheap numbers.%26quot; i think you need to explain more as this phrase is not understandable (well, for me). but what im thinking that you are in doubt that maybe using internet numbers to call for cheap rates is not safe. i don%26#039;t know how much is the risk to use it, but if ever there is, i think it%26#039;s not that much as others are using this too. but to be safe, you better not use it either to protect yourself.



just as using computer is not always safe. only if you have a good protection to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment