Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is it better to exchange Thai Baht for pounds in Thailand or England?

I%26#039;m living and earning in Thailand, and I want to go back to the UK for a couple of weeks. I%26#039;m a bit confused about the exchange rates I%26#039;m getting , as the banks here charge about 68 baht/ 1 pound, but the online quotes from %26#039;international%26#039; excahnge sites (which are upto date) say 60-61 baht/ pound.



Is it possible that I could get a better rate if I change the money in England? My bank doesn%26#039;t charge any commission...



Please help! Thanx



Is it better to exchange Thai Baht for pounds in Thailand or England?cheap loans





Do it in England if you are not charged the commission there! That is so hard to find! I wish we had that when travelling back and forth to Pakistan to visit former inlaws. That%26#039;s a great deal, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment