Sunday, August 9, 2009

Would you vote me for President ?

I know many don%26#039;t know me personally, but I have most of the anwers to turn this ugly world around. I can%26#039;t explain all of them here, but here%26#039;s a few things that I would do to help my fellow Americans out. Please tell me your thoughts, and for those who want to spew anger towards me, it%26#039;s fine, I can take it. Im the better person for understanding your anger with things the way they are. I can take the heat. Here it goes:



1. Healthcare for all Americans at a rate they can actually afford.



2. Affordable housing for everyone.



3. Property taxes in half (would take me 3 yrs)



4. No more immigration, take care of what%26#039;s here already, having millions more come in solves nothing.



5. I would increase jobs, and the joke minimim wage.



6. I would limit outsourcing jobs so Americans can feed their kids.



7. I would have banks lower their interest rates.



8. I would meet with world leaders, and stop all this hate in the world. I know its a lot, but would you vote for me ? I dont talk I do !



Would you vote me for President ?loans uk





Show me the money lol then act opon ur words



Would you vote me for President ? loan



Sure! You sound like my kinda guy.|||only one answer to your question if there is some one to save the world from disaster why not people all ways want a right choice|||It depends, all politicians lie to get elected and then never follow thru with the promises they have made. You would have to have a proven record say as a governor or something like that where you actually did what you said to get elected in the first place.|||erm...do u really have so much money to do all the things u promised?|||No. You are promising us everything, but don%26#039;t seem to understand the ideas of budget or reality.|||No, I wouldn%26#039;t vote for you. Who do you expect to pay for the loss in finances that will be lost to the ones who make this country run? The rich? Those are the ones who make our jobs, so folks can afford to live, period. Re-think your ideas, please. You have the heart, but you don%26#039;t have the reasonable means to accomplish what you wish.|||You sound like a liberal. Yes, you have some great ideas, but do you have any plan? All of what you are saying takes money...where are you gonna get it?|||Yeah, mate I%26#039;m in. You CAN%26quot;T POSSIBLY be any WORSE than that idiot that%26#039;s warming the seat at this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment