Friday, August 7, 2009

Where is the best place to go for a Mortgage REFI?

OK, so I did the Lending Tree thing and they sent me to HFC they sucked and gave me a 11.64% rate



I then went to Bank of America on my own and they were gonna give me 6.5% with PMI first combining both my 1st and 2nd mortgages and a studend loan. Then they said there wasn%26#039;t enough to pay out the student loan, then they couldn%26#039;t include the second mortgage and now they can%26#039;t give me 100% financing and want cash out of pocket.



My current mortage is an ARM and I%26#039;m screwed if I don%26#039;t find a great REFI soon.



I%26#039;m sick of all this nonsense and BOA has screwed me around for the past 2 months. Back and forth with phone calls and paperwork that they need.



Who can help and who is the best to REFI with?



BANK?



BROKER?



any suggestions on WHO?



Thanks for your help in advance.



I need a great fixed rate (6.5 or lower) with no out of pocket expenses and a 100% loan.



And don%26#039;t cotact me if you%26#039;re a broker.... that%26#039;s shady



Where is the best place to go for a Mortgage REFI?unsecured loan





I worked for LendingTree and BofA.



First off....there arent many lenders that can do 100% financing. If you%26#039;re doing cash out...then the lender can only go 95% loan to value with FHA.



97.75% FHA if rate/term



100% rate/term with homepossible.



you will need to state your current loan amount...and appraised value



Where is the best place to go for a Mortgage REFI?

loan



sounds like you want it all and have nothing to show for it... you can%26#039;t pull a rabbit out of a hat. if you can%26#039;t get a refi its because your credit is bad, you don%26#039;t make enough money and you have no equity.... it ain%26#039;t gonna happen.... get a second job or sell the place and move somewhere smaller and cheaper.|||I am a broker, but I am not being shady at all. I am going to give you the truth. I am sorry to say that there are no 100% refinances any more. With all of the foreclosures happening on a daily basis, the lenders have tightened up with their guidelines. To put it plainly they are afraid to take a chance, even on people with excellent credit. 95% is the best that you are going to get. 6.25 to 6.5% is an achievable rate. If the loan amount is not too high, you may be able to get an FHA loan. FHA will finance up to 98.75% if your current mortgage is an ARM is about to adjust. Try that.|||Sorry to hear you are not open with seeking assistance with a broker. They have helped tremendously with working through the process and finding me the best deal ever. I would recommend you reconsider this option as it may be your only choice. Good luck!|||Patricia is wrong. there are 100% financing possibilities. they are just VERY tough to come by. they CAN be done though. i would listen to marty. i know the guy, personally and professionally. nobody works harder. why dont you do some research on his company, and if that isnt legit enough for you, call 411 wherever he is located and have them connect you to his company.



you say you want to know the best way... its a broker. at some point you have to take a chance and call one... or you could stay on your current path and lose your home.



its up to you.



wow... and as usual, Marty got spammed. lol. that kills me that there is two or three obvious spams at the bottom, and no one reports it. Marty, who I know has helped a ton of people from all over the place ends up being the one spammed. You ask for help, it gets offered, you refuse it. Good luck.



SELL YOUR HOME. Sounds like you are going to again get stuck working with someone from the phone book who AGAIN will not perform on your loan. Best of luck to you, I am sure your %26quot;open minded%26quot; attitude will go a long way with the people that actually know what they are doing well enough to help... and yes, thats sarcasm.|||I%26#039;m sorry, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET ON A PUBLIC BLOG, ASK FOR ADVICE, AND THEN TELL ANY BROKER (THAT JUST MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU) NOT TO CONTACT YOU???



uhhhh, WHAT?!



With that attitude, I wouldn%26#039;t help you if you begged me. It sounds like your real problems originate WITHIN.|||with the help offered on this site. http://homeloaninformation.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment