Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am going to start a new business. Anyone know any sites and/or banks who have good merchant accoun

I am actually opening a call center and will be processing credit cards. Which bank has the best accounts for this?



I am going to start a new business. Anyone know any sites and/or banks who have good merchant account rates?..education loans





they all charge basically the same fees - open a business checking and merchant acct with the same bank you do your personal checking with



I am going to start a new business. Anyone know any sites and/or banks who have good merchant account rates?.. loan



You can also check this video tutorial for Site Build It!



http://videotour.sitesell.com/Kennedy.ht...



Good Luck!|||Most of my friends who own online businesses speak very highly of a company called Charge - see link below. They are a third party processor and appear to be very good from what I have heard. I have also done some research on them as well.



Hope this helps.



Regards|||Here is a payment method (free) to use in addition to your merchant account. Your customers can get your product or service free, yet you still get paid full price (advertisers). No fees and you can get $1,000 per referral.



http://www.provenseoservices.com/merchan...

No comments:

Post a Comment