Sunday, August 9, 2009

I want a good return on my money! What should I do?

I%26#039;m wondering if a particular bank has really high rates for a CD or if there is some other type of account I should be putting my money in if I really ant it to work for me. I would love to get a high percentage back on it.



I want a good return on my money! What should I do?heart rate





www.craigslist.com is your best option!



I want a good return on my money! What should I do? loan



If you are young, the more risk, the more of a risk premium your return will have.



If you are older and do not have time to ride out fluctuations, CD%26#039;s are good.|||Bank CDs are a good way to get a good return on your money, but investing in stocks will increase you exponentially. I have a friend who invested $4000 in a particular toy company and within 3 months his investments yeilded him a profit of $18,000. Now, there are risks buying stocks because there are no guarantees that your particular stock will rise or fall, so if you want to play it safe, then invest in CDs. I hope this helps you out.



George



www.LiveToMakeMoney.ws



Making Money Online The Easy Way|||If you truly want a good return on your money stop investing in fully taxable low interest investments like cd%26#039;s. Cd%26#039;s t-bills and the like have never retained their purchasing power after taxes and inflation over any meaningful time period.



To invest in them with the idea of building long term wealth is nothing short of pure fantasy. Learn to control your emotions, deal with the ups downs of the stock market and hire someone to keep you on the right track. Whether you realize it now or when itsd too late that is what you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment