Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can u help me with this project????

I have a project 2 do on %26quot;the different types of bank accounts an the rates of interest offered%26quot; 4 10th std.ICSE board exam. Pls. help me with it.It will be really useful if u tell me the rates of interest.



Can u help me with this project????rate my teacher





The basic bank accounts are - Savings account (for individuals) and current account (for companies). The interest rates are controlled and declared by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time and all the banks must follow those. If you visit the website of any bank, you will get the interest rates prevailing at present. Many banks publish their advertisments for fixed deposit schemes in the news paper or magazines... there you can get more details...



Can u help me with this project???? loan



Go to any bank website, BofA, Wamu, and check their rates of interest for their various accounts, including but not limited to, CD accounts, savings, checkings. Be sure not to confuse equitable securities with bank accounts.|||sorry dear|||sorry dear ,



i can%26#039;t tell to you about this matter . if have you ither type problem pls teel me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment