Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have $ 2,500 to invest in cd's. Where to invest?

I have been doing lots of work on my household budget, projecting income and expenses for the next 3 to 5 years. I am totally debt free including house, and have a big emergency fund, and have an ample amount of money in mutual funds and retirement funds.



I still have a minimum of $ 2,500 that I want to put into CD%26#039;s, probably a 1 year Cd. Where do I find the absolutely higher interest that I can put this money ? Search internet sites for best rate? Take whatever my local bank is offering on cd%26#039;s ?



I have $ 2,500 to invest in cd%26#039;s. Where to invest?exchange rate





My stock broker is offering one 1 year cd that pays 5.2% as the highest offering. Most are quoted at 5%. 6 mo t-bills pay 5% currently. That will give you a benchmark to shoot for.



I have $ 2,500 to invest in cd%26#039;s. Where to invest? loan



the beatles cd collection|||Elvis|||try ING|||I wouldn%26#039;t trust the internet as far as i could throw it (which isn%26#039;t very far). Your local banks will offer good interest rates, I think they are about 4% APR right now in my neighborhood. The interest rate won%26#039;t go up until $100,000. Shame, huh? Good luck, just call around.|||Hi..if you can take a few minutes and let your fingers do the walking via the phone for you this is a simple answer. Call all your local banks and Credit Unions %26lt;they actually pay higher interest%26gt; and ask for their rates. Write them down when you are finished collecting the information look and see who gives you the best return.|||Just a small percentage of interest difference will eventually make a difference over time. Check out the rates on the website below; however, make sure to thoroughly check out any out of state bank you choose to be on the safe side. BankRate is highly praised in the financial industry.|||Survey says..............try your local credit union. Their interest rates are usually higher than banks, because credit unions are not out to make a profit like banks.|||I bet you haven%26#039;t tried this offshore investment fund which guarantees a total 300% return on investment after 450 days. The return averages 20% per 30 days. Dividends are withdrawable or can be reinvested after every 30 days but principle stays until end of term.



Interesting isn%26#039;t it?



To know how it works and learn the details, please visit the source website.|||Yes, search the internet, but you%26#039;ll find that right now the 1 year CD%26#039;s pay about the same as some Money Market accounts. I%26#039;d put it into a money market account so you can have the liquidity or you can take advantage of higher rates if that happens.|||Hi, i suggest a great site with plenty of Issues related to your investing and everything around it. it also provide clear and accurate answer to many common questions.



I am sure that you can get your answers in this website.



http://investing.sitesled.com/



Good Luck and Best Wishes!|||I have choice for you:-



http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2133527-103...



http://www.afcyhf.com/image-2133527-7100...|||try local bank. rate vary by no mo and they have specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment