Friday, June 26, 2009

I need to find some VERY high yield savings accounts for my grand-daughter?

She is taking all AP classes and working two jobs to pay for her college . She wants to open a veterinary clinic when she graduates. I%26#039;m trying to find a bank that pays premium interest rates for her. Every little bit helps. She is working her butt off and I want to see her efforts pay in every way.



She also rescues animals, so some of her money goes into their care until they are placed into researched homes and/or facilities. Any good information would be greatly appreciated!!!!



I need to find some VERY high yield savings accounts for my grand-daughter?auto financing





This site obviously doesn%26#039;t help when is comes to serious questions, right?



I need to find some VERY high yield savings accounts for my grand-daughter? loan



This article: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Sav... suggests that one uses this tool : http://moneycentral.msn.com/loan/home.as... to find the current highest interest rate for reputable banks.|||Money Markets pays the best..|||Hi,



Natwest bank have a saving account . You can put 锟?000 every year and tax free.It is renevable every april.If you put 锟?000 now april2008 you will receive interest. after april you can put another锟?000 and get interest again.It is tax free interest that goverment allows.Hope it helps.



Teamug:)|||It depends WHERE YOU ARE .. you should have said



If you are in the UK the the Alliance and Leicester regular savings account pays a whopping 12%

No comments:

Post a Comment